SMBZ KAI episode 1 SMBZ KAI episode 1

Not bad just it wasn't what i had in mind when you said you worked really hard on it. Alvin's work was clearly surperior and this kai acts like a cheap imitation of the original but it has some of it's moments where things were new and made it interesting and fun like the new sprites and the powerup crystals but all and all this needs more work to be anything like alvins or somewhere close.

SF: Fight or Fetish? SF: Fight or Fetish?

Not bad! Although i think i need to work on my voice acting a bit more before i can do anything bigger in terms of voice acting.

TTK Teaser 1 TTK Teaser 1

Star Rain

For those that didn't know the Star rain thing was my idea back when i was on the forum. Not sure if i'm going to be let back on but yeah it was my idea.
Awesome animation and glad to see that in there.

Sprites: Done Right Sprites: Done Right

Thanks for all the help

I can finally get to work on my projects now.

TTK Game Demo TTK Game Demo

Very nice

i would like more than two attacks but yeah this was great.

I do think kirbopher might let you use them, i mean he was so nice to me when i asked him questions. go ahead i'm sure you can do it.

Shockdingo's 2008 Demo Shockdingo's 2008 Demo

You're hired!

Go to my profile and you'll see what i'm talking about.
Anyways it's a awesome demo reel wish i could make one as awesome.

Shock-Dingo responds:

Thanks for the kind words man. I appreciate it! You too can get an awesome demo, but it takes trial and error, this took me a while. I recommend just looking around and taking lines from TV, movies, comics, or getting inspired and making your own lines. Keep up the good work man and thanks for the review. :)

It Doesn't Matter (Kirb ver.) It Doesn't Matter (Kirb ver.)

it was good but..

It might've been better if you had more singers.
i'd sing with you if i had the chance.

Radical Squadron Swat Kats (Swat Kats Remix) Radical Squadron Swat Kats (Swat Kats Remix)

Oh the Memories

SwatCats was my favorite show when i was younger, back then Toonnami was still on with shows like DBZ, YuGiOh and so many others.
Oh how i miss those days!

BTW Great song dude!

rtnario responds:

I miss them too...now I rarely even bother watching TV nowadays. Times change. And change isn't necessarily for the better. :< Thanks though, glad this brought you back a bit to the good ol' days!

Samurai Jack Samurai Jack

Way too epic man! This rocks so much i give it 5 stars!

Psytama Psytama

Very Clever and Funny! I'm surprised i never thought of it.

RizRafiq responds:

Thank you! :D

Old school Kirbopher Old school Kirbopher

Recommended!

Oh my goodness this is Awesome!
As soon as i saw it i just had to suggest it for the art portal!
The sword looks a little out of place because it looks more like a sword that kirbopher1111 would use , but it does look really cool.

Linker96 responds: