Mister President Mister President

Accurate very very accurate, you had me fooled thinking this was real life.

Brawl Skits :( Brawl Skits :(

This is pure gold right here. After years of the guy bullying me and putting blame on things I did not do, calling me a stalker and spreading lies about me it's great to finally see someone who gets how shitty he was and how he can't escape being the Brawl Taunts guy. Despite my ranting i like the animation itself it's got its own unique cartoon like style and it makes me laugh seeing Kirb getting booed so hard after the people seeing he hasn't improved at all over the years even though he probably has but regardless I give this a 5 because it was simple and funny.

SMBZ KAI episode 1 SMBZ KAI episode 1

Not bad just it wasn't what i had in mind when you said you worked really hard on it. Alvin's work was clearly surperior and this kai acts like a cheap imitation of the original but it has some of it's moments where things were new and made it interesting and fun like the new sprites and the powerup crystals but all and all this needs more work to be anything like alvins or somewhere close.

SF: Fight or Fetish? SF: Fight or Fetish?

Not bad! Although i think i need to work on my voice acting a bit more before i can do anything bigger in terms of voice acting.

TTK Teaser 1 TTK Teaser 1

Star Rain

For those that didn't know the Star rain thing was my idea back when i was on the forum. Not sure if i'm going to be let back on but yeah it was my idea.
Awesome animation and glad to see that in there.

TTK Teaser #4 TTK Teaser #4

Forgiveness

i just hope tofuchao isn't the only one who is forgiven.
But i got to say that was a pretty cool animation it kinda reminded me of animal crossing in a way. Not sure why though.

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Best Phoenix Wrong ever!

The compilation of many funny and cool things brought together made this simply the best of the PW series of the many i've seen. Of course this might not be the best of them but it is definitely the most memorable of them.

Also to Spongecake77 and others who mistake it. It's called "SHINING FINGER!

CC - Making a Flash Movie CC - Making a Flash Movie

This is crap but...

Since we celebrated your birthday on the forum i'll give 3 more stars.
You really should stop by there more, but of course it's your choice to do that or not.
i also would've preferred that you use your real voice.
why did you do this one instead?

Tails-Lock responds:

I know I should visit the forum more. It just has kinda sucky software and I never have enough time to read more than a few posts. Also I had planned to voice this myself, but I got ill with a bad throat on the 14th and 15th making it impossible for me to voice myself. This movie was a dissapointment in every way possible really. That illness ruined everything for me.

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

My favorite flash ever!

This so addictive i can't stop watching it and pressing the replay button!

The song itself is just WIN enough for a 10 but the animation to match it makes for another 10! it was possible i'd give you a 20!

This made my favorites list as soon as i first watched it!

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3

Just great but....

You guys clearly pointed out all the continuity errors in the show which makes me wonder why "Vector the White Ranger" didn't appear in this.
I admit i didn't expect some of the shit that i saw in this, but otherwise this was a rather disturbing yet really awesome movie.